MMC DETROIT AUCTION ASSISTANCE
We have been involved in vehicle buying and selling transactions since 1952. We will provide you with a level of unparalleled differentiation over any other independent 3rd party inspectors as well as complete confidentiality relating to any transaction. We are well versed in most Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth muscle, collector and classics vehicles.
As I'm sure you know not all vehicles are accurately represented. Often there are details that are inadvertently overlooked, missed or just plain misstated that will have a significant impact on the future value and collectability of the vehicle. We are available to attend auctions in North America with or without you being present. This will provide you with the flexibility to bid remotely while we are present on your behalf. Feel free to reach out to us with confidence and that our services we will enhance your auction experience.
Typically the auction has the following statement in there terms and conditions. These statements imply do your homework, inspect as necessary, and sell or bid at your own risk.
- Bidder acknowledges, understands, and agrees that each Vehicle is described and catalogued using facts and figures provided by the owner of the Vehicle.
- The auction house has not, and assumes no duty to, independently investigate or verify any information provided by the owner of the Vehicle.
- All Vehicles are offered "AS IS, WHERE IS.
- Certain defects and faults in the condition of the Vehicles are to be expected, some of which are not readily ascertainable by their inspection, and for none of which may the auction house will not be held responsible.
- All statements or descriptions of any Vehicle offered for sale by auction hereunder, whether written or oral, and whether relating to the condition of any Vehicle, its history, use, identity, origin, or otherwise, are provided for purposes of identification only, and are not intended to be relied upon for any purpose, but specifically including value.
- What is your opinion of the value of your vehicle?