The photographs, materials and information on the Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, MMC Detroit and any other writers or copyright or trademark holders do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the photographs, materials, information, and services.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on the Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of MMC Detroit. This includes, but is not limited to, "reprinting" on the Web, in newsgroups, and in mailing lists.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on the Site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on the Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information on the Site may not be distributed.
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not remove any copyright or other notices contained in the documents and information.
- MMC Detroit reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on the Site at any time. Any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from MMC Detroit .
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The design and layout of the Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.